Job description, responsibilities and duties
In this role your main responsibilities would be:
• serve as an interface between cluster Marketing (based in CZ) and local Slovak Sales organization
• execute various Marketing activities in close cooperation with cluster Marketing such as: organizing local events and promotions, implementing, adapting and producing marketing materials in Slovakia, including translation to local language
• collecting and compiling information for content creation from various sources and providing the first draft to cluster marketing
• responsibility for website content/print media based on inputs from cluster Marketing
• keeping stock and evidence of local advertising materials
• coordinating, monitoring and reporting budget spends
• participating on the implementation and realization of POS solutions
• cooperation on marketing concepts and strategy creation
• idea making and coordination of marketing materials
• proven experience in similar positions
• flexibility for occasional business travel
• presentation skills
• pleasant work environment and colleagues
• new modern offices
• diverse and interesting work
• place of work: Caparol Slovakia na Galvaniho 15A, Bratislava
If you are interested in this position, please, send us your CV and a short motivation letter.
Employee perks, benefits
Regular annual salary review, annual bonus based on performance.
Multisport card, transport allowance.
Occasional home office.
Information about the selection process
This position is suitable for those who prefer working in a small stable team. The Slovak company is up to 20 employees. Frequent visits by Sales force or CZ colleagues. The marketing agenda is based in Prague.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University degree in relevant field advantage
Slovak - Proficiency (C2) and English - Intermediate (B2/C1) (read, write, communicate
Personality requirements and skills
• very good interpersonal and communication skills, organizational talent
• self-responsibility, result oriented, team player
• reliable and pleasant personality
• ability to work with data (accuracy) and PC literacy (MS Office and other programs), ability to learn quickly working in new IS and applications
HR Assistant CZ&SK
Caparol Czechia s.r.o.
Walterovo náměstí 329/3
158 00 Praha 5
Mobile: +420 724 876 379